Saturday, February 17, 2007

For Boo

OK. I went to the Cabi party last night. It was actually alot of fun. She had the whole spring collection with her and we got to try on the clothes. When we first walked in she gave us each an outfit to put on to model and then the fashion show began! *giggle* She gave me this tank top and red kimo shirt to put on and then long white shorts. I told her I was to short to wear long shorts. Oh well.

I don't know if you found someone yet to help with your fashion show, but I would think that a Cabi rep would help if you can find one in your area.

7 comments:

Bravie said...

We watched The Departed last night. Loved the movie. But now I understand about the envelope. WTF was in it? Why didn't they show us? *sits with Breezy in the needing closure corner*

Breezy said...

Ack! I forgot to ask you that yesterday when I called. I almost called you back, but I know how cranky old people get when you wake them from their naps. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Thanks Breezy. I will check it out. I have a conference call today with a woman from one of the shops down there. I kind of have to go that route first. I hate being in charge of something but then having to answer to someone. Kind of defeats the purpose.

I'm going to have to add The Departed to my queue for Netflix. I think I will right now.

kim (weltek) said...

Sounds like an ok party. How expensive were the clothes?

Breezy said...

The clothes were pretty expensive.

Glowie said...

*stomp*

Update.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I did check this out, and I'm going to keep it for possibly next year. I have a great little store in Williamsburg that is stoked about doing it.

Thank you!!! *smooch*