1. Seems like I have something going on after work every single day for the past two weeks. I can't wait until I can sit on my couch and veg after work.
2. This weekend is my real last chance to do any heavy cleaning before Carey is here. Ack!
3. It's hard to clean when the house still isn't all put away, ya know? I want to move the computer into the extra bedroom... but it's been a dumping ground and needs to be cleaned out first. *sigh* I also want to get the futon set up in there. *sigh*
4. Washer still isn't hooked up. We blew out the water lines Saturday and a ton of crud came out, but I guess not it all. We still have very low cold line water pressure. *sigh* I hope he runs the new lines this weekend. But I'm not going to hold my breathe.
5. DD and I will be in Chicago next weekend celebrating her birthday (which is the 26th). (Hence why THIS weekend is my final chance to power clean.)
6. I think I may buy a new suitcase before next weekend. I need one.... I just might.
7. I also may go shopping at Penny's this weekend (if I finish my chores at home) and bring Pooh's list with me. *grin*
8. I have to pee.
9. I love the number 9, it's my favorite number.