Thursday, March 07, 2013

I Wanna Be A Lifeguard

I wanna guard your life!  You all remember that song, right? Right!?!?!?

Weird the girl in this pic even looks like DD.  She will be a lifeguard at the water park in MI Adventure this summer.  Her first summer job! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

What was your first summer job?  Mine was working in a bridal shop, mainly just answering the phone and stuff... it wasn't that busy of a place.  But I did get to measure some of the hot highschool boys for their tuxes for the prom. *waggles eyebrows*

1 comment:

kim (weltek) said...

She does look like Ayla-weird! What a fun summer job! Make sure she lathers on that sunscreen.

And FTR, I do not remember that song. Dork.

My first jobs were with my parent's businesses (trophy shop and women's clothing store). The pay was lousy, but the experience was good. And I did get more new clothes than most other teens did!