Sunday, August 01, 2010

Chocolate Wine!

Heading to WI later this week. I WILL be finding chocolate wine and bringing some home. mmmmmmmmm good stuff

I'll hopefully be making enough in fundraising to meet my goal too. Did you see what I'm doing?

NTA Convention

DD will be away at band camp all week. *waits for all the one time at band camp jokes to stop* She just had a week full of 9-9 days practicing at the school. She's getting quite the arm muscles from having to stand at attention holding her coronet. And all her pants are falling down. Looks like band camp is an awesome way to lose weight and get in shape. LOL Maybe I should try it.

Speaking of in shape.... I'm not. And foolish me signed up to run a 5k in two weeks. What the heck was I thinking!?!?!? I haven't ran since May!

3 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Good luck at the show! What's the chocolate wine? I've had Chocovine, but is there a Wisconsin made one I don't know about?

kim (weltek) said...

I forgot to say, "What WERE you thinking?" LOL! Good luck with the 5K! I told my friends I'd train for a 5K after the 3 Day. The 5K isn't until March, which means I'll need to be running in the winter. That sucks. They want me to do the 10K with them, but I KNOW that's not going to happen.

Tummy said...

Good grief girl. 5k? Now? Maybe it's not as hot up there.

Chocolate wine. Hmmmm.